Applications, Forms & Informational Handouts
The Village has prepared a variety of informational handouts to aid residents in their undrestanding of Village policies and construction requirements for various types of improvements.
- Construction Site Requirements (PDF)
- Deck Permit Information (PDF)
- Drainage Concerns Handout (PDF)
- Dumpster/POD Policy (PDF)
- Egress Window Information (PDF)
- Fence Permit Information (PDF)
- Freedom of Information Forms (PDF)
- Garage Permit Information (PDF)
- Generator (Residential) Permit Information (PDF)
- Grading/drainage review policy (PDF)
- Home Occupation Registration (PDF)
- Homeowner Affidavit (Working on your home without a contractor) (PDF)
- Inspection scheduling (PDF)
- Lawn Sprinkler Info and Acknowledgment (PDF)
- No Solicitation Residential List (PDF)
- Patio Permit Information (PDF)
- Plan Review Requirements (PDF)
- Required Inspections for construction projects (PDF)
- Required Inspections for site engineering (PDF).
- Residential Site Development Permit Packet (PDF)
- Right of Way Acknowledgement (PDF)
- Shed Permit Information (PDF)
- Site Development Permit Packet
- Site Development Data Sheet (PDF) (See also the instructions/cheat sheet below.)
- Site Development Instruction (Cheat) Sheet (PDF)
- Solicitation Licenses Issued (PDF)
- Solar Energy Systems (PDF)(effective 10/28/19 the Village will waive certain fees associated with solar energy system permits)
- Swimming Pool Permit Information (PDF)
- Temporary Food License (PDF)
- Water Billing - Direct Debit Authorization (PDF)
- Water Fixture Calculation Worksheet (PDF)
Zoning applications are available on the Zoning & Maps page (LINK). It is highly recommended that you consult with the Village Planner prior to submitting a zoning application.
Business & Liquor Licenses
Business licenses applications may now be completed online. More information on business license requirements and instructions for using the online portal are available on the Business Licensing page (LINK).
Information on the liquor license approval process, application form, and a link to the Village liquor code are available on the Liquor Licensing page (LINK).
For More Information
If you have any questions regarding the operations of the Village, or concerns which you would like to share, please contact Community Development at (708) 579-2320.